Tuesday 5 November 2013

Capture Your Grief. Day 31. Sunset




Much like the sunrise day, I didn't catch the sunset. It was a pretty rainy day.

I know I have missed a few days and topics. Some I just didn't know how to properly capture the picture. I may go back and do them.  Or I may just write down what I think about them.

I think this whole process of "capturing my grief" has taught me a lot about myself. It has been a wonderful, and crappy at the same time, event to participate in. I hope I will do this next year and compare the two.

I like that the closing is of the sunset. It feels complete.

Thank you everyone for reading my postings and for commenting on them. As us bereaved parents say all the time, there isn't anything better in the world than people bringing up the names of our children. People thinking about them. Remembering funny stories while we were pregnant etc. So thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment