Tuesday 5 November 2013

Capture Your Grief. Day 24. Artwork

This is my Ethan collection:





The rock is a rock that my aunt's (again, best aunt ever) 8 year old son scouted and found from a beach in France as a perfect "Ethan rock". My little cousin wrote Ethan's name on it, drew a soccer ball and a home (because "that is where Ethan lives").

The middle picture is a painting that my aunt had someone do at the base of the Eiffel Tower. I cried like an insane person when she gave it to me. It was and still is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen (besides Ethan of course).

The bottom is a photograph that I got from Chandler Photography. It is a huge photo that was taken, I believe, in her backyard. We also have a second photo of this Ethan flower. We have the second photo hanging above the dinner table at the cottage.

No comments:

Post a Comment