Tuesday 5 November 2013

Capture Your Grief. Day 26. Community.

This is a pic of my neighbour's tree. It's a cute little tree but I think it represents my "community" well. Much like a family tree.

The branches of this tree are my family, I've mentioned it before but I have an amazing family and the world's best brother, my friends (each one of you have done something to help me on this grief path), my neighbours (one day I was so overwhelmed with grief and no one was home at my house so I had to ask them for a hug), and especially all of the wonderful people I have met in the Baby Loss Community - my facebook friends and especially all of my Twitter friends.  Even my friends on Twitter from the IF community.  You all have been so wonderful.

Since Ethan died, I have surrounded myself with great friends and family members who are understanding, patient and amazing. I have also surrounded myself with other Baby Loss Mommas and have made some amazing friendships, all stemming from the ridiculous fact that our babies have died. It is an unbearable pain that I am so sad to say but am so fortunate to share with such amazing other people.


No comments:

Post a Comment