Tuesday 5 November 2013

Capture Your Grief. Day 25. #Sayitoutloud


It is funny that I didn't put this one on my blog and on twitter earlier, since it has a hashtag and I love twitter.
 
 
 
We were supposed to bring you home in your carseat, not in an ugly plastic box.

Nothing will ever make this right. Nothing. Ever.

Please don't tell me that we will feel better in time. Time only brings what we won't have. Halloween came and went. That was almost 7 months. We weren't able to dress Ethan in the costumes we bought for him. In 3 years time, he should be starting school. In 16 years, getting his license. There will always be something. Time does not heal. It only provides you with an opportunity to learn how to cope.

Please don't say anything with "at least" at the beginning of your sentence. Someone said to me "at least you know now that you can carry a baby full term". I cannot publish that words I have for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment