Tuesday 8 October 2013

Capture Your Grief. Day 5. Memory.

So many memories, how do you chose?

Ethan loved the heat.  I think it's because when I was around 18 or 19 weeks we went on a cruise to the Eastern Caribbean.  It was SO hot down there.  But also so awesome.  And I think Ethan learned to love the heat there.

One of my favourite memories of Ethan was in Niagara Falls. We usually go to Niagara Falls (or Buffalo) on Christmas Eve and spend Christmas in Niagara.  We bring our little Charlie Brown Christmas Tree and set it up in our room.  This past year, we got a special ornament for our tree ... 



As usual, we got a room with a big jetted bathtub.  At one point, I was just relaxing in the tub.  A nice warm tub!  Mark happened to look at me and at that exact same time, Ethan moved.  Ethan's movement was so big that the water in the tub moved like a giant wave.  It was the first time Mark had seen Ethan move.  And it was the coolest thing in the world.  Ethan waved at us!  I'm sure he was saying hello and letting us know how happy he was that he was in the warmth again.

Damn, I miss that little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment