Tuesday 9 July 2013

Funny, not haha funny but...

This morning I made myself some eggs for breakfast.  I had a flashback to when I was pregnant with Ethan.  Actually, it was a flashback to many times while I was pregnant with Ethan.  My dad and I fought every single time we'd have breakfast together, mostly at the cottage, because I wanted my eggs overcooked so as to not harm the baby.

I made sure to follow ALL of the rules.  I was so paranoid from the other miscarriages that I didn't want to chance anything.  For the first three months, my naturopath had me not drink anything but water, eat so well.  I did everything that I was supposed to do.  Everything.

Funny, all that and Ethan was born without vital signs.

The only good thing about me doing everything right is that I have no guilt.  I know that I didn't do anything wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment