Wednesday 3 July 2013

Argh!

So, yesterday was the three month mark.  And it was just as hard as I expected it would be.  I cannot get over that it has been three months since I had my baby.  Three months, less a week, since I've held him.  How can this be?  Why me?

Hearing about how other people are so tired because their baby keeps them up all night is infuriating me.  I would die to have one night with Ethan.  Since it was such a struggle for us to get and stay pregnant, I never once complained about any of my annoying pregnancy symptoms, from the all day morning sickness to the heartburn, lack of sleep, hip pain... it was all worth it because I was going to be bringing home my baby.  

I don't care about anything anymore.  I don't want to go to support group tonight because what's the point?  It's not going to bring him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment