Thursday 1 May 2014

April 1, 2013

This time last year I was waiting for my husband to come home from work to take me to the hospital for part 1 of the induction process.  We were so close to meeting our baby, finding out if baby was a he or she.
 
I remember...
 
... spending a lot of cuddle time with my dog.  Letting her know that she will always be my puppy but that a new baby would be coming to the house.  I've heard that dogs can adapt well to babies, or they can get jealous and I didn't want that.
 
... trying to nap.  Everyone says that you should get as much in before baby comes, because once baby gets here, you won't have time to sleep any more.

How right they were about not sleeping any more.  Too bad it wasn't because I was up all night with a crying baby.  I was up all night without a crying baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment